"My only Jep son accidentally swallowed a poisonous plant extract and doctors said that its components were dangerous than muriatic acid! Although panic crippled my senses, I believed that God loves him so much and that He would not allow something bad to happen. I kept on praying the Holy Rosary without ceasing and I earnestly waited for Fr Suarez Sunday TV mass the following day (as I always do), but this time with great anticipation and hope that my son will be completely healed. I prayed over him during Fr Suarez' healing session and true with Godâ€™s love & grace, all lab tests showed normal results! And if we were not in the hospital then, you would not even noticed that my son was sick!!! His appetite did not wane and he was still in his usual high spirits!
Thank You Lord, thank you Mama Mary, thank you St Raphael (my sonâ€™s guardian angel) & thank you Fr Suarez. May you continue to be Godâ€™s instrument in healing the sick and needy. God bless!